Applications for Elizabeth Blackburn Sciences
Each candidate will be considered based on their ability to demonstrate:
- A genuine passion and intense interest in pursuing a career in the field of the sciences or mathematics
- A talent and potential for high performance in the sciences, mathematics and related fields of interest.
- The ability to thrive and engage in an innovative style learning environment while preserving the values and traditions of The University High School.
Elizabeth Blackburn Sciences has an admission capacity of 100 Year 11 and 100 Year 12 students. You do not have to reside within the school zone to apply. We are looking to enrol students from diverse backgrounds and life experiences who share a common passion and potential for a career in Science and Maths.
- Students must be an Australian citizen or holder of an eligible resident's visa at the time of application.
- Aptitude tests and interviews will be used to select up to 100 passionate Year 10 students to study at the school
in the following year.